Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hum Paach Bandar .....ek dusre ke hum dard!!!


OK.. so first Blog!!!
Needs to be good.... needs to be nice... needs to be perfect!!
But ther's nothing perfect in life.. and so with my blog ......
But first blog so it needs to be inspirational.......!!
Well my only source of inspiration is that there is a blog mania going on among some of my friends...and then the discussing following its comments section...
Frankly I am a pathatic writer.. and no one can agree to this more than my two prof's.. who had to proof my Master's Thesis.... I definatly own them big time....

But with time everything changes.... as change is the only thing constant... so some day I shall also change... and publish a book on english!!!!!
rolf.......


Accutually I am in a very happy mood just now.... and read on a friends blog that people kind of come up with fundas and express them when they are a bit low...!! so don't have must to write just now.. but keep visiting... I will be back with a good story!!!!

Finally I am know more by my sketch.. and that has always acted as an inspiration for me.. so no chance that my first blog shall not have my own sketch!!! and the title..... no relevence!!!!!!


Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaushal said...

good start dude...

btw, couldn't establish the link between the post title and post content.

11:41 AM  
Blogger purvins said...

Do agree with you.....
the title..were the inspiring people.. so named it.....

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home