Sunday, March 19, 2006

Shopping satisfaction…..


Today after a long time I went out for shopping with Kavin and Kaushal….
It’s a well know fact that I am not good at shopping for clothes and in past have also outsourced shopping to friends…!!!!
Actually when I go out for shopping somehow I don’t like any clothes… or they do not fit me….. But the bottom-line is I am not able to buy clothes which I really need!!!!

Hence, today after a heavy lunch in Mandir... I though history is going to repeat……
But to my surprise... I was on a shopping spree and bought 7 t-shirts and cool “GAP” jeans!!!
Needed another pair of pants….. But will wait for next time…

I hope my jinx of not buying clothes has finally fallen out…!!!!! Will let you guys know about it…..

-Purvin

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaushal said...

finally purvin, u did something useful in ur life ;)....

6:53 PM  
Blogger purvins said...

Hey Kavin... don't worry next shopping spree will think about you..but as I had written I still need a khakhi pant.. so keep that in mind when you go for shopping!!!!

Ya Kaushal.. I think so...!!!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home