Monday, October 29, 2007

Walls


Year ago I landed in you,
With uncertain future to pursue,
Never did I dream you will be my closest,
Today as I write, I say, you were the best I had.

Several memories are attached with you,
I shared my best and worst with you.
From engagements to break-ups you have heard all,
For me you were always more than 4 walls.

With time you grew on me,
So it’s tough to leave you finally.
But as always good things come to an end,
Hence, I shall move ahead.

The future’s bright where everything I own,
But trust-me, I will remember you lifelong.


~Purvin

4 Comments:

Blogger Chintan said...

Ghar badla toh bahut senti ho gaya lagta hai.

Good poetic dedication to those 4 walls

3:25 PM  
Blogger Prashant Varma said...

Home is where the heart is & obviously, you've left your heart behind. I have heard people mourn their loved ones, hometowns or even countries but sincerely, this is the first time I've come across someone mourning their old apartment. Either you are overtly sentimental or you need to see a shrink, man!! Cheers.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Kaushal said...

nice one...well it was one of the best houses we ever had...however in my case I never got attached to anything as much as I had with 90 Cornell....

Anyways...so who got engaged and broke up, if I may ask...:P...

10:12 PM  
Blogger SAL said...

Itna senti for the home, sahi hai :-)

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home