Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Success & Failure



What is success? How do I measure you?
Are you followed by hard-work and dedication? Or do you visit by fluke?
Do you need fame to be named? Or a blushing smile is good to recognise you?
Whatever way you wish to be defined, the truth is, everyone longs for you!

Failure why do you come to me, how do I get rid of you?
Are you a sign of end, or an inspiration to improve?
I pray not to see you again, but meeting you makes me grow,
So do pay a flying visit, but don't make me your home.

2 Comments:

Blogger SAL said...

Amazing...

The 2 things that one is most scared of in life :)
A contrast, a gr8 expression...

ah...

11:53 PM  
Blogger Chintan said...

Fundoo !!!
esp. the failure part.
budding poet here

keep it up.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home