Wednesday, April 05, 2006

In awe of Idol!!


It's been two years I came to US, and gradually have lost track of any Hindi serials currently telecast on Indian channels. (I don't have Indian channels on my cable network!)

Two years back TVS SA RA GA MA (now with an additional PA at the end) and Channel V Popstar were the two famous singing competition shows. Lately there is a phenomenal craze for Indian Idol-2 show (Indian version of the famous American Idol).

Yesterday while browsing through my usual web-sites, I found the latest episode of Indian Idol-2 on desivideos ( www.desivideos.net). Casually I clicked the link and started watching it.

Guys, I should say the show is really awesome, it gradually grew on me !! By the end of the show I felt, I should also vote from here, unfortunately I was too late!!!

I really thank the person who added to the world of video piracy, by uploading the episode. I am eagerly awaiting for the next episode to find out who is selected in the final two!!.

If you guys get time, then you should also watch Indian Idol-2 , its cool to watch the participants performing and above all the master of copy-cat "Anu Malik" trying to act like Simon of American Idol!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Siddharth said...

hi purvin, nice title...nice to know that u too have started blogging...abt this particular post,
Indian Idol when in its 1st part did a really great job but i guess now the show s not doing that great, the enthu among viewers has gone down drastically coz of the no of redundant shows being telecast as in sa re ga ma, fame gurukul.
To add more to the show's woes , the TRP's have gone down drastically,the revenue that they generated with Indian Idol 2 are far below than what they d expected. this is an information that i got from one of my acquaintances who works for Sony Television...
The producers and the channel should n t have got this show back so soon ;anyway good for those ppl who sit idly at home n have to watch some or the other serial for some time pass.

-Sid

7:35 AM  
Blogger Siddharth said...

hey by the way whats chugs' blog url, send me that, i ll bug him too

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home