Thursday, March 30, 2006

Do you smoke Pot?


At my work place, I have pinned-up different sketches which I drew during my free time in school/college days.

One of the sketches I drew was of a leaflet. This sketch is one of my favorites, as I have used only dots to shade the whole sketch. Don't want to sound arrogant, but guys this sketch really looks like its sketched by a professional!!

So as this beautiful sketch was hanging, our company's V.P. Finance/ HR noticed it. She is really a sweet lady and compliments all my sketches, but this time instead of complements she asked a question.

"DO YOU SMOKE POT?"

I have never even smoked a cigarette in my life, so was a bit shocked by the question. Answering negatively I asked her why did she think so? To which she answered:

" The painting (sketch) looks like enlarged weed leaves!!"

Wow!! Heard of people getting confused with modern art. But this was very normal art! Anyways not to create more curiosity among collogues, I quietly removed the sketch and put it inside a drawer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home